Apply for a With Vaccines Community Grant
At Sanofi, we recognise the critical role that not-for-profit organisations* play in sharing information about vaccines and immunisation with their communities. To support community-based vaccine education and uptake initiatives, Sanofi Australia & New Zealand has created With Vaccines Community Grants with a value of up to $5,000 each.
These grants are available to not-for-profit organisations which seek to improve public health with vaccines.
Community health and other not-for-profit organisations are encouraged to apply for a With Vaccines Community Grant and play their part in helping protect the health of Australians.
Who can apply for a With Vaccines Community Grant?
With Vaccines Community Grants are open to community health and other not-for-profit organisations in Australia who need funding for programs that will improve vaccine uptake or educational programs within their community.
(Who cannot apply: please see T&Cs below)
How to apply
- Identify one of your organisation’s projects that would benefit from a grant.
- Review the judging criteria to understand what our judging panel is looking for.
- Complete the entry form before 1 June 2022.
- Make a strong submission by providing details regarding local community impact, deliverables, measuring success and reporting. (View this example completed entry form as a guide on the level of detail recommended).
- Complete due diligence requirements that confirm your organisation is registered as a not-for-profit and will comply with Sanofi policies related to unrestricted grants.
A shortlist of applicants will be provided to a judging panel.
The 10 highest ranking submissions, as determined by the judging panel, will receive a With Vaccines Community Grant of up to $5,000.
Applicants will be advised of their application success or otherwise, in writing, within eight weeks of the closing date for community grant submissions.
*Not-for-profit organisations defined as Australian registered charities or Australian organisations that have deductible gift recipient status.