As part of our commitment to improving healthcare, Sanofi provides funding to support medical and scientific organisations, healthcare organisations, and patient associations. We support funding programs relevant to our areas of medical interest.
Sanofi provides three main categories for support funding:
- Educational grants Contributions to fund quality medical education programs designed to raise awareness and understanding about disease areas, improve the knowledge and clinical skills of healthcare providers and address the information needs of consumers and their caregivers.
- Research grants Contributions to healthcare organisations to conduct vital research in improving quality use of medicines and better patient outcomes.
- Patient Association funding Contributions to fund programs organised by patient associations whose aims are to provide further support to patients, their caregivers and/or the health and wellbeing of the general public.
- Scholarship and Fellowships Contributions to support medical educational programs (scholarships) or advance study or research (fellowships) to an organisation for the benefit of an individual grantee.
All registered medical and scientific organisations, healthcare organisations and patient associations are eligible for funding. Sanofi is unable to provide funding directly to individuals.
Step 1: Formal request
All applicants are required to submit a written request on their organisation letterhead. The written request must clearly outline the following:
- A brief description of the organisation
- A detailed project description, including aims and objectives
- Details of current funding gaps
- Detailed budget plan
- Your contact details and mailing address For further details, please download a copy of our funding request template.
- For requests related to Scholarships and Fellowship, the following form is required to be attached:
Step 2: Due diligence form
Applicants are also required to download and complete a copy of the Sanofi due diligence form. Requests without a due diligence form will not be considered.
Step 3: Email
Please email both the formal request on letterhead and the completed due diligence form to email@example.com.
The application review process can take from 6-12 weeks and we may ask for further information during this time.
For questions related to our funding guidelines, submitting a funding application or for information regarding the status of your request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note due to the high volume of requests that Sanofi receives, we will not be able to respond to unsuccessful requests.