Talavera Corporate Centre
12-24 Talavera Road
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
+61 (0)2 8666 2000
Locked Bag 2227
North Ryde BC 1670
James & Wells Tower
Part Level 8, 56 Cawley St
+64 (0)9 580 1810
PO Box 12851
Welcome to Sanofi Australia & New Zealand
We are pleased to provide you with an introduction to Sanofi Australia & New Zealand, an affiliate of the global healthcare company Sanofi.
Focused on patients’ needs, Sanofi offers a range of essential healthcare products and services, including a broad-based medicine portfolio and a presence worldwide.
At a glance
- 2011 net sales worldwide: €33.4 billion
- A broad portfolio of pharmaceutical products: prescription medicines, generics, consumer health care and animal health
- A world leader in human vaccines
- A broad and balanced presence in both traditional and emerging markets
- More than 110,000 employees in 100 countries
Our ambition is to become a diversified global healthcare leader. Our strategy is built around three priorities to reach our goals and ensure sustainable growth:
- Innovation in Research and Development
- Adaptation of Group structures
- External growth opportunities
Sanofi Australia & New Zealand
Sanofi Australia/New Zealand is a horizontally integrated healthcare provider with an extensive range of innovative products ranging from complementary medicines, through to patented medicines, generics, over the counter medicines and vaccines.
Sanofi Australia and New Zealand has four distinct operations:
For further information on any aspect of Sanofi’s operations in Australia and New Zealand, please contact us.
August 25, 2014
Sanofi and YMCA: working together to improve the health of Aboriginal people in remote communities